If you’re a parent with a Twitter account, chances are you tweet about your kids — and often. Some of the things we’ve seen (the good, the bad, and the very, very ugly) are just begging to be shared, and who has the time for more than 140 characters, anyway? Not us. So here you go — the funniest tweets from parents on Twitter this week. #YoureWelcome
1. Mom’s got this.
2. Sweet, sweet freedom.
3. How did this even happen?
4. As good as it gets.
5. Isn’t it romantic?
6. Messy magic.
7. But thanks for the invitation!
8. Flash of curiosity.
9. Clutter-free conscious.
10. Hey, we bought it.
11. Snack sister solidarity.
12. Longest. Short. Movie. Ever.
13. Passive-aggressive gifting.
14. First Common Core, now this.
15. Made with love. Met with disgust.
16. Bucket list breastfeeding.
17. We try.
18. The ultimate audible sacrifice.
19. Fancy pants.
20. Bwahahaha, you’re on toddler time now.