If you’re a parent with a Twitter account, chances are you tweet about your kids — and often. Some of the things we’ve seen (the good, the bad, and the very, very ugly) are just begging to be shared, and who has the time for more than 140 characters? Not us. So here you go, the funniest tweets from parents on Twitter this week. #yourewelcome
1. Talk about multitasking …
2. Very convenient.
3. Why do we teach them to talk, again?
4. Funny how that works.
5. Um, duh?
6. It’s just like magic.
7. Let us know how that turns out.
9. Ferris Bueller you’re my hero.
10. Good question.
11. ANYTHING but Chuck E. Cheese’s.
12. Oh, the irony.
13. You should be proud.
14. It’s OK. That’s a hard one.
15. It’s all we need, really.