If you’re a parent with a Twitter account, chances are you tweet about your kids — and often. Some of the things we’ve seen (the good, the bad, and the very, very ugly) are just begging to be shared, and who has the time for more than 280 characters, anyway? Not us. So here you go — the funniest tweets from parents on Twitter this week. #YoureWelcome
1. How do they do it?!
2. Don’t ever doubt our parenting skills.
3. Not super convincing.
4. How about that!
5. Like mother, like child.
6. Breakfast is served.
7. The truth hurts.
8. Whatever gets you through the night, amiright?
9. Not exactly what we had in mind.
10. There’s no crying in baseball … or is there?
11. Making dreams come true, one parenting lesson at a time.
12. There’s no winning.
13. Nailed it!
14. We’re all about this home aesthetic.
15. Enjoy your brunch, we’ll be home cleaning our bathroom.
16. What the kids don’t know won’t hurt them.
17. It’s not all that it’s cracked up to be, kids.