If you’re a parent with a Twitter account, chances are you tweet about your kids — and often. Some of the things we’ve seen (the good, the bad, and the very, very ugly) are just begging to be shared, and who has the time for more than 280 characters, anyway? Not us. So here you go — the funniest tweets from parents on Twitter this week. #YoureWelcome
1. We’re classy on the outside.
2. Be free, muffin top!
3. So where did we land on the sleep part?
4. Except it’s not timed and you have zero help.
5. Forever fashionable!
6. Maybe we’ll just be ghosts.
7. What’s so funny?!
8. Is there a toddler etiquette class we can sign up for?
9. Proof we’ll do anything for a few peaceful moments.
10. At least our luggage will be light.
11. You caught us!
12. *Calls spouse to pick up pizza on the way home*
13. This is why we can’t have nice things.
14. “I love my new haircut!” said no one ever.
15. It’s a game that never ends.