If you’re a parent with a Twitter account, chances are you tweet about your kids — and often. Some of the things we’ve seen (the good, the bad, and the very, very ugly) are just begging to be shared, and who has the time for more than 280 characters, anyway? Not us. So here you go — the funniest tweets from parents on Twitter this week. #YoureWelcome
1. Living the dream.
2. Suspicious, no?
3. We’re not so sure that’s a “thing,” kid.
4. Kids make a good excuse.
5. Aren’t kids the sweetest?
6. “That baby will catch a cold!”
7. Kids these days.
8. *Tries to maintain sanity*
9. Apologizing in advance.
10. Why do we even bother to write a shopping list?
11. Let us live.
12. You don’t know scary until you’ve experienced this.