If you’re a parent with a Twitter account, chances are you tweet about your kids — and often. Some of the things we’ve seen (the good, the bad, and the very, very ugly) are just begging to be shared, and who has the time for more than 280 characters, anyway? Not us. So here you go — the funniest tweets from parents on Twitter this week. #YoureWelcome
1. Leading by example.
2. A month of true terror.
3. It’s a good thing they’re so cute.
4. Consider us down for the count.
5. It was a simpler time.
6. Parent problem-solving 101.
7. Unknowingly generous.
8. We feel so warm and fuzzy inside.
9. At least it’s fair.
10. Floss for better health.
11. The cat’s outta the bag.
12. This can’t be the new normal.