If you’re a parent with a Twitter account, chances are you tweet about your kids — and often. Some of the things we’ve seen (the good, the bad, and the very, very ugly) are just begging to be shared, and who has the time for more than 280 characters, anyway? Not us. So here you go — the funniest tweets from parents on Twitter this week. #YoureWelcome
1. In sickness and in health … (and in Target).
2. The true definition of #winning.
3. Hopefully Mother Nature has better aim this time.
5. Quick, somebody sign this into law!
6. Reminder: Never trust the false promises of a toddler.
7. Necessity is the mother of invention, after all.
8. Guess the jury’s still out.
9. Slow your roll, mama.
10. Simpler times …
11. When you are your own buzzkill.