If you’re a parent with a Twitter account, chances are you tweet about your kids — and often. Some of the things we’ve seen (the good, the bad, and the very, very ugly) are just begging to be shared, and who has the time for more than 140 characters? Not us. So here you go, the funniest tweets from parents on Twitter this week. #yourewelcome
1. Well that’s a tough one.
2. It’s just so much effort, you know?
3. Five millionth time’s a charm.
4. Well that makes things a little more difficult.
5. Mom or servant? It’s hard to tell.
6. Sorry, but it’s just so cold in the bleachers.
7. Cheese puffs: worth it.
8. It sounds very freeing.
9. That’s all we’ve ever wanted.
10. Do you really have to, though?
11. That big belly is pretty useful.
12. Pro parenting.
13. It’s gonna be great.
14. And bought all the things.
15. A truly special time.