If you’re a parent with a Twitter account, chances are you tweet about your kids — and often. Some of the things we’ve seen (the good, the bad, and the very, very ugly) are just begging to be shared, and who has the time for more than 280 characters, anyway? Not us. So here you go — the funniest tweets from parents on Twitter this week. #YoureWelcome
1. *Replays the encounter in mind over and over.*
2. You get what you get and you don’t get upset!
3. How DO they do it?!
4. It never ends.
5. We refuse to spend another dime on a fundraiser candy bar.
6. Maybe someday we’ll remember, but don’t count on it.
8. It’s only fair.
9. This ain’t our first rodeo.
10. Just when we thought our feet were in the clear.
11. This is what nightmares are made of.
12. The germs outside have nothing on the ones in our home.
13. Fingers crossed!
14. There’s nothing quite as nice as shouting into the void.
15. Cue the binge-watching!