If you’re a parent with a Twitter account, chances are you tweet about your kids — and often. Some of the things we’ve seen (the good, the bad, and the very, very ugly) are just begging to be shared, and who has the time for more than 140 characters? Not us. So here you go, the funniest tweets from parents on Twitter this week. #yourewelcome
1. Deep breaths.
2. Asking for a friend.
3. It’s more adventurous that way.
4. We can see their logic.
5. What’s a hike without the perfect walking stick?
6. Because that’s not always a given.
7. Evil but genius.
8. At least they’re consistent.
9. Stop whining.
10. We’ve been replaced.
11. Yeah, dad.
12. Funny … we hear the same thing.
14. Seems as good a place as any.
15. That’ll teach her.