If you’re a parent with a Twitter account, chances are you tweet about your kids — and often. Some of the things we’ve seen (the good, the bad, and the very, very ugly) are just begging to be shared, and who has the time for more than 140 characters? Not us. So here you go, the funniest tweets from parents on Twitter this week. #yourewelcome
1. Just out of curiosity …
2. Why don’t you actually stay away from the tree at all times.
3. Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner!
4. That’ll keep them on the nice list.
5. Very mature.
6. Good luck.
7. No one needs to know the truth, yet.
8. Just FYI.
9. And they do it all with a crying baby on their hip.
10. We sense trickery.
11. Staying up to watch “Grease Live” got us, too.
12. AKA the world is ending.
13. We’re sure they appreciate that.
14. It’d just be easier that way.
15. Feel free to stop any time now.