If you’re a parent with a Twitter account, chances are you tweet about your kids — and often. Some of the things we’ve seen (the good, the bad, and the very, very ugly) are just begging to be shared, and who has the time for more than 280 characters, anyway? Not us. So here you go — the funniest tweets from parents on Twitter this week. #YoureWelcome
1. Santa paws!
2. Earplugs not included.
3. Panic at the potty!
4. Who says parenting ages you?
5. Let’s see what we have here …
6. So magical.
7. Good morning, indeed.
8. So we’ve learned the hard way …
9. Parenting is sweet.
10. What were we thinking?
11. Parenting power.
12. Is that so much to ask?
13. That’ll teach them to call.
14. This toddler is our spirit animal.
15. Stinky sigh of relief.
16. Clothes are so overrated.