If you’re a parent with a Twitter account, chances are you tweet about your kids — and often. Some of the things we’ve seen (the good, the bad, and the very, very ugly) are just begging to be shared, and who has the time for more than 140 characters? Not us. So here you go, the funniest tweets from parents on Twitter this week. #yourewelcome
1. If only.
2. Works every time.
3. You got this.
4. Ugh. Are you sure?
5. You know you’re old when you’ve lived the 19s.
6. When time stands still.
7. Solid plan.
8. Don’t mess with the future Batman.
10. Shampoo can be scary, guys.
11. Can’t escape the dad-ness.
12. Staying on top of the tween trends.
13. Whatever you need to tell yourself.
14. Sounds about right.
15. My phone can do what, now??
16. Well, that’s one way to look at it.
Can’t get enough of these funny tweets? Read our #FunnyParents archive here!