If you’re a parent with a Twitter account, chances are you tweet about your kids — and often. Some of the things we’ve seen (the good, the bad, and the very, very ugly) are just begging to be shared, and who has the time for more than 140 characters? Not us. So here you go, the funniest tweets from parents on Twitter this week. #yourewelcome
1. Third time’s a charm.
2. Please, nobody give this kid a whistle.
3. Still less painful than calling tech support.
5. In our home this is formal wear.
6. Thug life.
7. If you don’t say it, it’s not true.
8. Help us, Obi Wan Kenobi.
10. At least he’s practicing his spelling!
11. This qualifies as a “slightly questionable parenting win,” but we’ll take it.
12. Wait, where’s the video?!
13. Now if Dora could please ask for clean rooms and an easy bedtime …