If you’re a parent with a Twitter account, chances are you tweet about your kids — and often. Some of the things we’ve seen (the good, the bad, and the very, very ugly) are just begging to be shared, and who has the time for more than 140 characters? Not us. So here you go, the funniest tweets from parents on Twitter this week. #yourewelcome
1. We’re siding with the kid here.
2. We’re tired just reading “35 seven-year-olds.”
3. Well, kids are kind of like little aliens … right?
4. At least you don’t need a family therapy session thanks to your toddler collapsing the furniture … yet.
5. Who knows how their kids will turn out?
6. Finally we have a name for this incident.
7. At least it’s not the toilet?
8. Well that’s one thing to be proud of besides your height …
9. In a kid’s mind, a dessert is a cupcake, donut, chocolate — not a banana.
10. Paging Tim Cook.
11. Even celebs have #MomStruggles.
12. Can’t argue with that logic.
13. Toys can be found in the most unlikely of places.
14. They’re looking out for your wallet … but maybe not their hygiene.
15. Snails to fancy adults = delicious. Snails to children = EW!