If you’re a parent with a Twitter account, chances are you tweet about your kids — and often. Some of the things we’ve seen (the good, the bad, and the very, very ugly) are just begging to be shared, and who has the time for more than 140 characters? Not us. So here you go, the funniest tweets from parents on Twitter this week. #yourewelcome
1. Being normal is overrated.
2. Umm … do you have cat eyes, kid?
3. Better check under the bed.
4. Oh cool, so that’s why our couch has turned orange. Cheeto stains.
5. We won’t tell her you can do that with your fingers, too.
6. All in a day’s work.
7. Hey, Adam Sandler is laughing all the way to the bank.
8. Better hide those markers just in case.
9. Someone’s sleeping on the couch tonight.
10. BAM! Beat that.
11. Like taking bedtimes from a baby.
12. Even the little ones are concerned.
13. Thank you, SpongeBob.