5 Super Cute Kids Rain Boots for SpringErinBehan
Shopping with my almost 3-year-old son last week reminded me of just how much kids love rain gear. At least for boys, no accessory brings a bigger smile to their face than a new pair of rain boots, and I have an inkling that girls get pretty excited by puddle stomping, too. With the spring rainy season upon us, I give you my five favorite kids rain boots for spring.
1. Rain boots for your ballerina ($29). These natural rubber rain boots from Kidorable–which has quite a selection of imaginative rain gear–mean that even rainy days can be an excuse to dress up like a princess … as if little girls needed one.
2. Kids rain boots for your hip cat ($44). The Keen Kids Coronado rain boots eschew cute for cool with one very with-it kitty cartoon on the understated army green boot. Definitely something for the girl who doesn’t do princess dresses and for the parent who doesn’t mind shelling out for Keen quality.
3. Kids rain boots for the robot lover ($38). The Hatley Kids rain boots come in a variety of styles, but the brightly colored robot and rocket print wins it for little ones obsessed with all things space.
4. Kids rain boots for the dino lover ($29). If robots don’t do it, perhaps dinosaurs will. These super cute rain boots from Kidorable feature teeth and stand-up dino “armor” on the front and back.
5. Kids rain boots for the classic dresser ($66). Might as well call the Aigle Lolly belle boots in lime green wellies. Aigle pretty much invented the rubber boot in France and has been hand-crafting the puddle stompers every since. Durable all-natural rubber, removable and washable insole and poly lining are what you get for your extra dough.