For those of you who are fans of The Ellen DeGeneres Show, I am sure you didn’t miss Ellen’s annual Mother’s Day Show on Friday. This time around she called it the “mother of all Mother’s Day shows” and gave away the “coolest things for baby.” And well, we are here to help you get the true show stopper which ended the giveaway extravaganza – 4moms Origami power folder stroller. Did you see Ellen roll out all six available strollers on stage? Well, now it’s yours along with the 4moms mamaRoo baby swing too! Hilary Duff presented the audience with the mamaRoo, calling it a “genuis device”. Excited yet? You should be!
Win It!: 4moms Origami Stroller and mamaRoo Plush Baby Swing
Retail value of this giveaway is $1090.00 dollars
The Origami is the world’s first power folding stroller that includes features like a LCD screen, running lights, a built in generator, and even the ability to charge your cell phone. It is a stroller game changer and simply something that needs to be seen to be believed. Check out this very cool, short (1 minute) video – https://youtu.be/ERQHRo0fHGE
As the first stroller to fold at the push of a button, the Origami offers parents a new level of ease when traveling with their children. A built-in generator in the stroller’s rear wheels charges the stroller as it’s pushed, and also lets parents charge their cell phones. Additionally, the Origami has daytime running lights and pathway lights for safety, four-wheel suspension, and an LCD in its handle bar that displays a thermometer, speedometer, and odometer. Child safety sensors in the seat ensure the stroller won’t fold by accident.
Celebrity fans include Kourtney Kardashian, Rachel Zoe, Bethenny Frankel, Tia Mowry, Melanie Brown, Denise Richards, Kim Zolciak, and Mario Lopez.
- “I love it!!” – Kourtney Kardashian
- “My fav stroller!!” – Denise Richards
- “This stroller is amazing! It folds and closes with the push of a button on its own!” – Tia Mowry
- “Wow just opened baby KJ new stroller the Origami by 4moms AMAZING, INCREDIBLE and the best stroller I have seen!!” – Kim Zolciak
- Colors available – Blue, Black, Green, Red, Pink and Silver.
- It is currently available for sale at baby stores nationwide and online at www.4moms.com
- Retails for $850.00.
- This past September, the Origami won the Innovation Award at the world’s largest juvenile products expo, Kind+Jugend. The Origami is the first product by a U.S. company ever to win this internationally recognized award.
- One of only ten products in the final round, the Origamiwas presented to the judges and audience at CES’s annual Last Gadget Standing competition.
- Recently featured on CNN live from CES and was featured on an episode of “How I Met Your Mother”.
- “This stroller will beat the pants off any of those feature-rich Stokkes or Buzzes out there. Pull this thing out on the playground and you are the true Ninja Parent. Bugaboo? Whatever. My kid is riding Optimus Prime.” – TechCruch
- “The4Moms Origami Strolleris so cool, it might make you want a baby!“ – CNN.com
The mamaRoo plush
The mamaRoo is the high-tech, high-end baby swing like no other on the market. It bounces and sways simultaneously like parents do to calm their babies. With 5 unique motions like “car ride” and “kangaroo” and a hookup for mp3 players, it is one of the hottest baby products on the market today. Introduced last year, the plush version features a softer, microsuede seat fabric that is machine-washable and easily zips in and out of the mamaRoo. Units with the plush fabric retail for $239.99.
The mamaRoo has been seen on “Entertainment Tonight”, “Extra”, “The Talk”, and in The New York Times and Parenting Magazine. The mamaRoo is also a must-have product for Hollywood’s new and expectant parents, including Kelly Preston, Victoria Beckham, Celine Dion, Tori Spelling, Elton John, Rachel Zoe, Tia Mowry, Mario Lopez, Tiffani Thiessen, Nia Long, Jewel, David Schwimmer, Denise Richards, Mel B., Kim Zolciak, Samantha Harris, Autumn Reeser, Ana Ortiz, Sarah Lancaster, Melissa Rycroft, Ali Larter, Ian Ziering, Nina Garcia, and Emily Proctor.
- Available in a soft, microsuede seat fabric that is machine-washable and easily zips in and out of the mamaRoo.
- Removable toy mobile with three plush toy balls decorated in the style of classical artists (Van Gogh, Monet, Seurat) – both in color on one side and B&W on the other.
- Five built-in nature sounds, plus that hookup for any mp3 player
- Easy to use LCD display
- Seat reclines; available in 8 easily removable, machine washable fabrics that just unzips and goes right in the washing machine
- Suitable from birth to 25 lbs.
- 6 month warranty
- No batteries required – just plug it in currently available in six countries, including over 500 stores in the US and Canada
- Available in over 350 stores nationwide
How to win: Tell us why you need it! This comment is mandatory. You also must be an email subscriber to cupcakeMAG. And yes, we check! The more you comment, the better chance you have to win! Become an email subscriber here. Make sure you verify it too!
For extra entries you can do the following below and leave a separate comment for each letting us know. The more you comment the better chance you have to win!
1. Follow cupcakeMAG on Twitter.
2. Follow Being Pregnant on Twitter.
3. Make sure you “Like” cupcakeMAG on Facebook and say hi!
4. Make sure you “Like” Being Pregnant on Facebook.
5. Tweet about this giveaway & include @cupcakeMAG you must tweet, not just follow.
6. Tweet about this giveaway & include @BabblePregnancy you must tweet, not just follow.
7. Pin on of the images above with a link to this post to a Pinterest board and show us.
We will select a lucky winner via random.org on May 21st after 11pm, EST. Please make sure you enter the mandatory comment first before doing the extra entries
Image: The Ellen Show