Giveaway! $1,000 phil&teds Promenade: Must-Have Chic Mom Stroller!Casi Densmore-Koon
Yep, you read correctly! To celebrate my first week at Babble and courtsey of cupcakeMAG, I am giving one lucky reader a $1,000 phil&teds promenade stroller! No strings attached. Okay, just a few tweets and Facebook likes here and there, and you could be pushing it soon!
With 4 littles, I have done a lot of pushing over the years and I still do. And now, I can do it with ultimate style thanks to phil&teds new premium urban stroller, the oh-so-pretty Promenade. Oh yes, it is one stylish girl. (and yes, I am still talking about a stroller)
Forget sporty; phil&teds is first in class with these wheels. It is by far our favorite stroller ever. Yes, ever. And believe me when I say we have had quite a few strollers the last 10 years. I never thought I would say this about a stroller, but it is the perfect accessories to any stylish momma…and is just a beauty.
- The four-wheel design and sleek aluminum frame well, they are perfection. Not to mention the amazing canopy and super-easy reclining seat.
- Your little can face you or the world. The seat options are endless with a rear or forward-facing seat.
- Designed with comfort in mind! Adjustable footrest changes according to the needs of your child’s height and comfort.
- The double kit! ($149) This is a must — especially with two under 2. We love that it only takes one hand to adjust from recline main seat and double kit to upright and sleep-ideal layback. Yep, you read correctly. ONE hand. One buggy, loads of years as phil&teds says!
- Move your little in and out in a second with no hassle. The removable flexible bumper bar is so easy to use.
- Need a travel system? You got it. It is compatible with a car seat.
- Convertible flat bed seats turn your seat and/or double kit into a flat bed for newborn and back again.
- Pushing down a cobblestone street? No worries! The airless tires with front wheel suspension give a smooth ride, all the time.
Details: $849. Double kit sold separately. Newborn to four years, maximum seat load 18kg / 40lbs, maximum lie flat bed load9kg / 20lbs
Oh, and did we mention it is Globally safety certified? Safety first!
Can we say über-stylish? We are the promenade’s number one fan club.
Now you can join the club because we are giving one lucky reader a chance to win it!
Giveaway: Promenade Stroller & Double Kit, just shy of $1,000 value. ($999.98 to be exact!)
How to win: Tell us why you need it! This comment is mandatory. You also must be an email subscriber to cupcakeMAG. And yes, we check! The more you comment, the better chance you have to win! Become an email subscriber here. Make sure you verify it, too!
For extra entries, you can do the following below and leave a separate comment for each letting us know. The more you comment the better chance you have to win!
1. Follow cupcakeMAG on Twitter.
2. Follow Being Pregnant on Twitter.
3. Make sure you “Like” cupcakeMAG on Facebook and say hi!
4. Make sure you “Like” Being Pregnant on Facebook.
5. Tweet about this giveaway & include @cupcakeMAG – you must tweet, not just follow.
6. Tweet about this giveaway & include @BabblePregnancy – you must tweet, not just follow.
7. Pin on of the images above with a link to this post to a Pinterest board and show us.
We will select a lucky winner via random.org on march 13th after 11pm, EST. Please make sure you enter the mandatory comment first before doing the extra entries.
See all of Casi’s Being Pregnant posts here.