GIVEAWAY: Bugaboo DonkeyLauren Jimeson
When I first moved to the city I was unaware of just how many different brands of strollers existed. Our local baby store in Tampa didn’t have much to offer as far as brands went, and at that time a stroller wasn’t one of my most important purchases.
Now that I am living in the city, my stroller is my must-have baby/toddler item. With no car and the fact that we walk almost everywhere, I had to invest in something that was practical, durable, and comfortable for Harlan.
When I first moved to the city, I noticed that Bugaboo strollers were everywhere! At least half of the moms I’d see down the street had the Frog, Bee, or Cameleon. After a lot of research and eyeing them at nearly every baby store, I made my purchase. The Bugaboo went with us everywhere. It made it through the rain, snow, and sunshine.
Now that I am in the market for a much needed double stroller, I still have all of the needs that I did with my first, just now need it to be able to fit two kids instead of one. Bugaboo announced their first double stroller before I was pregnant with number 2, but I have been eyeing it ever since. Now that I actually need one, the Bugaboo Donkey is at the top of my list.
I love that it can change from a single to a double stroller in a matter of seconds! It’s just slightly wider than the Cameleon and can fit through many doorways. Having seen it up close and personal, it is a very sleek and durable stroller.
Features of the Bugaboo Donkey:
- It’s a mono-duo-twin stroller that expands and downsizes in only three clicks.
- One piece fold and self standing makes folding a storing a piece of cake.
- Multi-terrain: Big wheels help you maneuver over rough terrain or through the city streets.
- Reversible seat(s) for your kid(‘s) every mood —- looking at you, looking at the world.
- Independent seat(s) and bassinet(s): Use the seat(s) and carrycot(s) independently from the chassis.
- Flexible and multiple luggage options: Shopping with kids has never been this easy.
- Compatible for one or two car seats: From car to stroller. Just click it in!
- Two wheel position: Let the sand and snow adventures begin!
- Reclinable seats: Sit up straight when awake, recline when relaxed, or lie flat when fast asleep.
- It’s a flexible and modular system: Choose whatever combination meets your family’s needs.
- One hand operating: Recline or reverse the seat with just one hand, always having one hand free.
- Five point harness with height adjustable shoulder straps.
- Footbrake: Stop and go with a tap of your toe.
- Suitable from birth: Adapts and grows with your child from birth.
This stroller is unlike any other and from seeing it, I can tell you that it is amazing! You can have a chance to win a Bugaboo Donkey.
The winner will receive:
- Either the mono, duo, or twin Bugaboo Donkey, depending on which they need!
- Bugaboo Cup Holder so you can sip and stroll with ease.
- Bugaboo Seat Liner: The liner lets you customize your Bugaboo Donkey with a pop of color, and its padding makes life on the fly more comfortable for your tot.
- Bugaboo Footmuff: Whether temperatures rise or dip, the footmuff adjusts to humidity and wicks away moisture.
- Bugaboo Organizer: Now parents have the perfect tool to stay organized. No more digging around!
Visit Babble.com’s Facebook page for entry form. You must “like” the page to enter.
Prize Eligibility: Only persons residing in United States who are at least 18 years of age can enter. Sweepstakes starts October 11, 2011 @ 01:00 pm (EDT) and ends October 30, 2011 @ 11:59 pm (EDT)