As soon I received the Peg Perego Switch Four Modular System, we immediately took it out of the box. 5 seconds later, I was in love. Seriously. Love at first sight. Yes, I know, it’s a stroller.
What exactly is the Peg Perego Switch Four Modular System? One of the most versatile travels systems for any on-the-go parent. It comes with one very high-quality infant car seat, the Primo Viaggio SIP 30-30. It even sounds fancy right? Along with the Switch Four Stroller with effortless options, Bassinett, Foot Muffs, Rain Sheild and to top it off – their Borsa Momma Diaper Bag! A mothers dream right? Well, trust me; it is!
While it is quite a splurge for the average family, it is worth every penny and has a great value. I am sure once you are done with it you could get a pretty penny on Craigslist. But, you probably won’t want to give it up. It is defintely one of those systems you can use for more than just one child. So why do I really love it? Let me count the ways!
1. The adujustable handles — beyond amazing for little people like me.
2. The seat is reversible! One of my favorite things on any stroller. The seat can face you or the world! Pick your seat.
3. I don’t look like a true blonde in the parking lot. I can actually close it, using one hand, with a latte in the other. It kinda made me feel like super-woman. In the past, I am usually wrestling my strollers to shove them in the car. Not this time! One hand folding folks.
4. Effortless pushing! You know those days where you are out with the entire world and you are struggling not to hit any ankles? Well with the new wheels with ball bearings and suspension – your push is almost effortless.
5. I love all the details! The large basket for fit the kitchen sink. The hood with not just a pocket but a window as well as a very large canopy. Oh and let’s not forget the matching diaper bag, foot muff, cup holder and rain cover. Gotta have it all! Especially because these days, not every stroller comes with a cup holder. That is essential!
6. It’s made in Italy. Do I need to say anymore?
7. It’s stylish. It’s got swag. You will be the coolest mom on the block if this is your accessory. It comes in fashionable colors yet the material keeps your baby comfy + cozy.
8. It is the safest, in my opinon. The Adjustable Side Impact Protection in the infant car seat makes it just look safe. It can easily adjust to five different positions – perfect for the safest fit.
9. I love the bassinet! This is perfect for taking a leisurely walk with your newborn.
10. LATCH! It can fastens to car with either vehicle seat belt or LATCH System Base — which I love! Easy install? Yes, please!
I could on and on and on and on about my love for this system but I won’t bore you. Just take my advice — you will LOVE it. So, why not enter to win it now?
Giveaway: Peg Perego Switch Four Modular System which includes the Switch Four Stroller, Primo Viaggio SIP 30-30 Infant Car Seat, Bassinett, Borsa Momma Diaper Bag and includes the Foot Muff and Rain Shield — it comes with it all! Just for you. Retails for $1099.00 on Amazon.
How to win: Tell us why you need it! This comment is mandatory. You also must be an email subscriber to cupcakeMAG. And yes, we check! The more you comment, the better chance you have to win! Become an email subscriber here. Make sure you verify it too!
For extra entries you can do the following below and leave a separate comment for each letting us know. The more you comment the better chance you have to win!
1. Follow cupcakeMAG on Twitter.
2. Follow Being Pregnant on Twitter.
3. Make sure you “Like” cupcakeMAG on Facebook and say hi!
4. Make sure you “Like” Being Pregnant on Facebook.
5. Tweet about this giveaway & include @cupcakeMAG you must tweet, not just follow.
6. Tweet about this giveaway & include @BabblePregnancy you must tweet, not just follow.
7. Pin on of the images above with a link to this post to a Pinterest board and show us.
We will select a lucky winner via random.org on June 29th after 11pm, EST. Please make sure you enter the mandatory comment first before doing the extra entries
Please note: Winner will be revealed on the cupcakeMAG Facebook page on June 29th. I will NOT be posting the winner here. Thank you!