Apricot Cookies | Cakes and Baking | Best RecipesBabble
- 1 1/2 cups butter, chopped
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup self-rising flour
- 2 ounces dried apricots, chopped
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place butter and sugar in a medium saucepan and put on medium heat on the stove. Stir to melt butter and dissolve sugar.
Once butter has melted and sugar dissolved, remove from heat, add remaining ingredients and mix through thoroughly.
Spray a baking tray with non-stick spray and place a heaped teaspoon of the cookie mixture onto the tray about an inch apart.
Bake for 12-15 minutes. Remove from oven to a wire rack and cool.
- This is a great recipe for kids of all ages to help with. They are soft enough for the littlest mouths.
- These cookies will keep well when stored in an airtight container.