Bell Peppers with Ranch Vegetable Dip
Start to Finish:
1 hour, 15 minutes
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- pinch pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 orange bell pepper, top cut off with ribs and seeds removed
- mixed raw vegetables
1. Mix sour cream with all seasoning, and let sit in a small bowl in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
2. When ready to serve, carefully scoop the dip into the bell pepper.
3. Arrange on a platter with vegetables.
Recipe by Jaime Mormann. See more of her recipes on Family Kitchen.