Chicken and Snow Pea Stir-Fry
Gluten free, Lactose free
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 pound chicken tenderloins or breasts
- 1 medium onion, halved and sliced
- 1/2 cup snow peas, sliced
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
Heat oil in a wok, add half the chicken. Stir-fry until brown on all sides, then transfer to a plate. Cook the remaining chicken and transfer to the plate. Stir-fry the onion for about 2 minutes until translucent, then add chicken, snow peas and hoisin sauce. Stir until snow peas are bright green. Serve with steamed rice and garnish with cashews.
- Add some carrots or peppers to increase the vegetable content.
- A combination of soy sauce, hoisin and sweet chilli sauce is also tasty.