Egg free, Gluten free, Nut free
- 16 oz can chick peas, drained
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, chopped
- 1 bunch grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 2 oz salad leaves
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 4 oz feta, cubed
- 2 tablespoons balsamic dressing
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Combine all ingredients in a large salad bowl.
Whisk balsamic dressing, olive oil, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
Pour about half the dressing over the salad and toss well.
Add more dressing if needed.
- Fried squares of haloumi cheese are also fabulous in this dish.