Chili Chocolate Mousse
- 16 oz low fat pudding
- 16 oz vanilla hazelnut yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder (optional)
- 1 cup chocolate milk powder
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3 teaspoons powdered gelatin
- 2 egg whites
- 8 oz mixed fresh berries (optional)
- 2 oz milk chocolate, grated
Whisk pudding, yogurt, chili, chocolate powder and powdered sugar in a bowl until combined.
Combine gelatin and 3 tablespoons water in a small saucepan and stir over low heat until gelatin dissolves and liquid is clear.
Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
Beat egg whites in a clean, dry bowl until soft peaks form.
Fold egg whites and gelatin mixture through chocolate mixture.
Divide between 6 serving glasses and refrigerate until set.
Serve topped with berries, if desired, and chocolate.