Gluten free, Nut free
- 4 oz good quality dark chocolate
- 12 large ripe strawberries
Wash strawberries and pat dry on paper towel. Melt chocolate in microwave on medium for 1 minute, stir, heat for another minute and stir until smooth. Dip strawberries in chocolate and place on non-stick parchment paper until chocolate sets.
Try and save a few for yourself!
- Berries are so beautiful at the moment and a coating of chocolate is sometimes just what you need!
- Melt the chocolate and then let the kids do the dipping; they will have a ball and reward you with ear-to-ear chocolate grins: and handprints.
- Use pieces of banana, mango, kiwi or marshmallows for a platter.