Crockpot Beef Stew
- 1 3/4 pound diced beef
- 1 small can potatoes, sliced or whole, drained
- 1 can sliced carrots, drained
- 1 can cut green beans, drained
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can tomato soup
Place the above ingredients in a crock pot, stir slightly and cook until done.
The soup makes the gravy and there’s no need to thicken it.
One Caution: Don’t substitute fresh potatoes for canned as they will become mushy.
This is good to put on in the morning before leaving for work so that dinner is ready when you return home. All that’s left to do is cook the rice and heat your bread.