An original alternative to the standard cards and candy, give your loved ones a personalized bookmark designed by the kids. Besides flexing their creative talents, they’ll have a ball taking pretty (or goofy!) pictures at their “photo shoot.”
You will need:
- Blank paper bookmarks or paper cut into strips
- Three small images of your child or children (Valentine’s attire optional)
- Hole puncher
- Tassel or yarn
- Embellishments (markers, glitter, stickers, stamps, etc.)
Have children select three small photos and glue them vertically to look like a photo booth picture.
Punch a hole in the top and attach tassel or yarn to look like a bookmark.
Have children decorate.
Give as a gift to grandparents, teachers, parents – or keep for them!
- Your Child’s Valentine’s Day Bib
- Serve sweetheart candies in these adorable tins!
- Tiny tights for Valentine’s Day!
- Valentine’s Day name art for your kids