Sneaky Zucchini Chicken Nuggets
- 1 1/2 c zucchini, grated
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp onion salt
- 2 c crushed corn flakes or bread crumbs
1. In a large bowl, mix together the zucchini, chicken, egg, and onion salt until well combined.
2. Form 1-2 tablespoons of the chicken mixture into small balls, then press flat (until about 1/2 inch thick), and coat in bread crumbs.
3. Transfer to a lightly greased cookie sheet. Once all nuggets have been formed and breaded, spray a light layer of nonstick cooking spray over the nuggets.
4. Cook in an oven preheated to 400 degrees for 13-15 minutes, or just until nuggets have cooked thoroughly.
5. Serve with ranch dressing and garden-fresh tomatoes.
Recipe by Brooke McClay. See more of her recipes on Family Kitchen.