We love that toddlers can create their own handmade valentines without sticky, messy glue. Cut out the hearts and watch them decorate – disaster free.
You will need:
- Laminate paper
- Red objects (streamers, pom-poms, heart stickers, etc.)
Cut out the laminate paper into a heart shape and peel the laminate so the sticky side is up.
Let your child fill in the heart with the fun red objects!
- Your Child’s Valentine’s Day Bib
- Serve sweetheart candies in these adorable tins!
- Tiny tights for Valentine’s Day!
- Valentine’s Day name art for your kids