Makes about 2 1/2 cups (600 ml); serves 2
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) filtered water
- 2 tsp camu camu powder
- 3/4 cup (130 g) chopped fresh mango
- 1 cup (115 g) frozen strawberries
- 1 frozen banana, sliced
Combine the orange juice, water, and camu camu powder in a blender. Add the mango, strawberries, and banana. Blend until smooth.
- If you don’t have a perfectly ripe mango on hand, frozen mango works well as a substitute. Use a fresh ripe banana instead of a frozen one if using frozen mango.
Reprinted with permission from Super-Charged Smoothies by Mary Corpening Barber and Sara Corpening Whiteford, copyright © 2010. Published by Chronicle Books.