Thai Chicken Stir Fry
Serves 1 – but increase the quantities to feed more people
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 boneless/skinless chicken breast portion, sliced very thinly
- 1 medium carrot, cut into matchstick shapes
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1/2 medium red, green or yellow bell pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 level tsp cornstarch
- 4 tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp grated ginger root
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds, to serve
In a non-stick frying pan or wok over a medium heat, heat the oil and then stir-fry the chicken and vegetables for 5 minutes.
Mix together the remaining ingredients (except the sesame seeds) in a cup and add to the pan. Mix in well and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
Finally, sprinkle the sesame seeds over the top and serve.