Thumbprint cards are a perfect craft to make for grandparents and other family members. While inkpads are the least messy way to go about this, finger paints would work as well. Just have paper towels on hand.
You will need:
- Card stock
- Washable inkpad (or paint)
Use your toddler’s fingerprint to stamp hearts on a blank card. Use an inkpad or finger paint.
Later, parents can add ribbons or Valentine sentiments.
- Your Child’s Valentine’s Day Bib
- Serve sweetheart candies in these adorable tins!
- Tiny tights for Valentine’s Day!
- Valentine’s Day name art for your kids