Tomato and Peach Panzanella
- 1/2 to 1 loaf of day-old crusty bread
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes or two to three tomatoes, chopped
- 2-3 peaches chopped in 1/2 inch chunks, peeled or not
- 1-2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2-3 tablespoons of fresh herbs – basil, mint, oregano
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
Tear or cut your bread into rough 1-inch pieces.
Place bread in a bowl, add tomatoes and remaining ingredients of choice. Add garlic and herbs.
Drizzle generously with olive oil and vinegar. Season generously and eat.