5 DIY Fort Kits For ToddlersSelena Mills
A while back I curated a round-up of some of the most amazing toddler and parent built forts I’ve seen.
Which led me down a rabbit-hole of searching for the perfect DIY project or ready made kit that I could find for my own little ones.
When a lowly sheet won’t do, why not try out one of these options?!
House of Straws 1 of 5That's right, fancy straws - but straws none the less.
Learn more over on The Artful Parent
Deluxe Super Hero FORT KIT 2 of 5The photo alone is amazing. Aside from the fact that this kit really does have it all.
Available via Royal Kane, $44.99
Extra Large Kit 3 of 5For those with lots of space or happen to be living in non-subzero temperatures at the moment.
Available via a Little Party, $99.00
Backpack & Kit in One 4 of 5Aside from the fact that this item boasts being for boys, (because only boys are into forts?!) I still think it's awesome. Because it's a backpack with a fort kit INSIDE.
Available via Adi & Tuck, $39.50
DIY 5 of 5As in you make the whole kit yourself. The cheaper route to go and a super cute gift idea!
Get the tutorial via Meg & Andy
More Babbles From Selena…
- 5 Way I Beat Writer’s Block
- Toddler Yoga, it’s a thing.
- A&W’s Book Club
- Cupid made me do it.
- The politics of toddler hair (around here)
- On Getting Toddlers to Eat Their Greens
- 5 Healthy Snacks for Toddlers
- 5 Ways to Keep Fit When You Have No Time
- Natural Ways to Treat a Toddler’s Cold/Flu (That actually work!)
- Third time’s a charm? Oh potty-training…we’ll conquer you yet!
Elsewhere on the internets…
Via my humble beginnings, mastering in general mayhem: le petit rêve.