Abby's Alice in Wonderland Birthday (2!) PartySelena Mills
As promised, for those of you who love themed birthday parties, adorable little girls and their friends partying up a mad (hatter) storm. I finally finished uploading pictures from said affair last night and even got them posted on my personal blog. Wonder of wonders.
Alice In Wonderland was one of my favourite movies as a little girl, so obviously I’m trying to influence my own daughter with my tastes. So it goes.
A little sneak peek…
Can you guess what that what that was topped on? Think gluten and refined sugar free, moist, melt in your mouth delectableness. In abundance.
Strawberry lemonade? So easy to make and popular with all ages. Totally spike-able for the parental units. (Because BIRTHDAY PARTIES, phew!)
Easy DIY grab bags filled with sugar-free lollipops, glow-in-the-dark toys, stickers, mini packs of playing cards, silicone beaded bracelets for the gals and mini squishy soccer balls for the lads. Matchbox cars and push pencils for all.
Click here to see the rest of the pictures from Abby’s big day and the recipe for those mysterious cupcakes!
More Babbles From Selena…
- Because Camping With Toddlers Aint Easy, But It CAN Be Fun. Some Pointers…
- The Most Incredibly Condescending, Sexist and Problematic Article Ever
- 10 Tips For Raising Healthy Eaters
- DIY Splash Pad: 7 Genius Hacks
- Summer Survival Guide: The Necessities For Those With Toddlers
- What’s The World’s Greatest Father Been Up To?
- Introspective: Toddlers and Their Toys
- 20 Amazing Disney Themed Birthday Parties For Your Toddler
Elsewhere on the internets…
Via her humble beginnings, mastering in general mayhem: le petit rêve