The Evolution of The ‘Mom Dance’: Michelle Obama Grooves With Jimmy FallonSelena Mills
That is correct. You read right. When I saw the headline, I wasn’t sure what to think.
I mean, I’ve yet to know of a First Lady to ‘let loose’ nationally, in such a way.
So we have Fallon, in mom-esque drag (the drag part is nothing new, is he trying to tell us something? Dude LOVES to dress up in drag. And he looks good.)
Although something tells me that this woman is no stranger to shaking her booty and in my eyes?
This makes me love her even more. As you will shortly see, First Lady MO throws DOWN with her ‘old mom’ moves and looks absolutely adorable and classy doing so. I am now in full on First lady, girl-crush mode. Words I never thought I would utter, let alone type.
Top Image Credit: Newsone.com
More Babbles From Selena…
- Hardcore Baby Doll Love (pictorial) + your chance to subit your own!
- On My Son’s 1st Crush (He’s 3 years old people!!!)
- Bye Bye Soosie
- Toddlers Re-enact the Oscars, and why that’s the only way I’m watching them
- Who you gonna call? (Ghostbusters HQ Lego Awesome-ness)
- Sometimes I read parenting books. Only sometimes.
- All of the ways in which Toddlers are AWESOME
- Cultivate joy.
- Cultivate stillness.
Elsewhere on the internets…
Via her humble beginnings, mastering in general mayhem: le petit rêve.