Win A Set of Little Green Pouches! (Giveaway)Emily Malone
Cullen and I are on the go all the time – we spend most afternoons at playdates, music classes, the zoo, the parks, or just out walking our neighborhood. Depending on what we’re doing, we often end up out of the house for snack or lunch time, so I end up packing a lot of food to take with us.
Thank goodness for pouches, right? They are easy to throw in a bag and go, and – filled with fruit and veggie blends – they pack a more nutritious punch than crackers and goldfish. The only downside? They are expensive! Often clocking in around $2 each (for organic brands), that really adds up after a week of snacking. And if your kid is anything like mine, he can eat two – maybe even three – in one sitting. They also create a of of unnecessary waste!
Our reusable food pouch has a zipper seal at the top that can be opened for filling with your favorite pureed or semi-solid foods, and then securely closed. For your homemade baby food (or store-bought applesauce), a spoon works well. For mom’s smoothies, a measuring cup with a pour spout does an A+ job.
Our food pouches are made of durable, BPA-free and phthalate-free plastic. They are built to withstand those beatings that only young children can give and (after cleaning) take some more.
Our reusable food pouches are dishwasher safe – just prop them upside down over the tongs on the top shelf. For best use, we recommend rinsing all the homemade spinach surprise out of the pouch and spout before running the cycle.
If you like to cook homemade baby food in big batches, why not fill up a bunch of our reusable pouches and pop them in the freezer for later use? You can defrost them in warm water when you are ready to enjoy. Or, pack them as freezer packs in your lunch in the morning they’ll be ready for squeezing by the afternoon.
The size and suppleness of our reusable baby food pouch makes it great for use by those darling little hands.
I’ve been using the pouches for a month or so now (I was generously given a set), and Cullen and I are both really happy with them. My favorite use is to fill them with yogurt. Cullen absolutely loves yogurt, but it takes a long time to spoon feed him a whole carton of it (since he hasn’t quite mastered the spoon yet himself). With these reusable pouches, I just fill it up, seal it closed, and he feeds himself the whole thing. He can’t get enough!
We also make a lot of smoothies, and I fill them with that as well. So much cheaper than the store-bought pouches, and I like that I can provide different ingredients and more variety.
Want to try a few pouches of your own? The nice ladies of Little Green Pouch have offered to give away one set of four pouches (a $15 value) to TWO lucky winners!
Rules of the giveaway are listed below:
- To enter, leave a comment on the post below telling us what you plan to put in the pouches!
- Only 1 entry per person is allowed.
- This Giveaway entry period starts on Tuesday, January 29th at 10:50:01 AM EST and ends on Tuesday, February 5th at 11:59:59 PM EST.
- We will choose two potential winners in a random drawing on or about Wednesday, February 6th and send notice to those people via email. If you are a potential winner but fail to claim your prize within 10 days of us sending you notice or are otherwise in non-compliance with the Giveaway rules, then we will choose an alternate winner.
- We will announce the winner here on or about Wednesday, February 6th at 12:00 PM EST.
- No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Odds will depend on the number of eligible entries. See the complete general rules and eligibility requirements that apply to all Giveaways here.